Under the network tab in employee profile view, you will see the “Add Connections” option.
- Clicking on it will lead you to a different view. From here the you can choose to either import your Gmail contacts or Hotmail contacts.
- Clicking on either will open up a separate pop up window where you can decide whether to let ISP access your account’s contact information.
- If you let ISP import your contacts, a list of your contacts will be displayed in a grid below.
- You can choose which of you contacts to send an invitation.
- Contacts which are already on ISP will be sent a connection request. Contacts which are not on ISP will be sent an invitation to join ISP. Contacts which are already on ISP and are connection will be neither be sent a connection request or an invitation.
- Click on the invite button to send invites/requests.