When you have saved your search, you can also create an alert for it.
- Go to the browse jobs page.
- Enter your search criteria in the fields on the left side of the screen.
- Update your search to see the jobs matching the criteria.
- Enter the job title.
- Select the basis on which you would be sent job alerts.
- Hit “Save” to create a job alert.
A job alert would notify you when a new job matching your criteria has been posted. You can set how many times you receive job alerts. It could be daily, weekly or monthly.
You can stop receiving job alerts anytime by simply canceling them when ever you like.