Under Profile tab in employee profile view, there is “Update Profile” option.
- If you don’t have any skills added you can add skills from the left of your screen. Clicking on it will lead you to add your first skill.
An auto-complete text box will appear.
- Type in your skill, if it is already present in the data base, the skill will appear in the drop down below. You can select the skill and add it to your profile.
- However, if the skill isn’t present in the data base, you can simply type in your skill and hit enter. A new skill will be created in the data base and it will be added to your profile at the same time.
- After selecting the skill, you can give it a score out of ten. This will mark your proficiency in that particular skill.
- If there are skills already present in your profile. You can add to them or edit existing ones by clicking on the edit button next to the skills heading in their profile.
- Click on the save button to add the new skill.